National Medical Transport Offers A Large Selection Of Medical Equipment To Meet The Needs Of All Patients During Transport
Not only does National Medical Transport offer bedside to bedside service, we also make sure your loved one is offered the best medical care possible during their non emergency medical transport within state or interstate. Our medical coach is equipped with the best equipment for your long distance medical transportation. Our on board medical coach equipment goes through a rigorous (# )-point checklist to ensure that everything is functioning maximally for your medical ground transportation. Our on board medical coach equipment is standard, but we can customize some care options depending on your needs. (Please ask during quote request)
Non emergency medical transport within our 40-foot medical coach and our smaller 25-foot medical coach offers you the following amenities for your patient transport, interstate travel and medical care.
- We have an oxygen concentrator to supply oxygen and oxygen saturation is monitored via a Pulse Oximeter.
- Vital signs are monitored while in transit.
- A suction unit is available for tracheotomy needs.
- We provide suctioning for patients with COPD as needed.
- Incontinent care is routinely provided with skin protection measures taken; we use skin barrier creams to protect against infection.
- Patients are turned and repositioned frequently to prevent pressure areas or skin breakdown.
- Colostomy & Ileostomy care is provided as per physician orders.
- Dressing changes are performed as per physician orders.
- Nutritional supplements are continued via PEG or Nasogastric Feeding tube.
- Foley catheter care is provided. Urine output is monitored so necessary precautions can be taken.
- Medications that the patient is currently taking are administered throughout the transfer according to prescription directions. Medications prescribed by a physician are continued for the duration of the patient transfer.
- The patient's glucose level is monitored throughout the patient transfer as per physician’s orders.
- Basic medications such as Tylenol, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, etc. are provided as needed.
- Any health concerns or problems are immediately reported to the physician.
We Eliminate The Worries of Long Distance Travel By Providing Superior Care For All Our Clients: 1-877-668-7799